Terms and Conditions
All prices contained herein are contract net prices in United States Dollars and are subject to change without notice. All merchandise is shipped F.O.B. Applicable sales tax will be charged unless a resale certificate is on file at Valley Forge Fabrics for the “ship to” state. Late payment charges of 1.5% per month will be applied to past due accounts.
Valley Forge Fabrics manufactures and tests products for industry applicable standards and fire codes. Test results are available upon your request through our Customer Care Department. Flame resistance is 3rd party tested at an accredited laboratory. Valley Forge relies on the results from these laboratories, but cannot guarantee these results.
Valley Forge Fabrics examines all products. Manufacturers and fabricators should examine fabrics carefully before cutting to verify correct pattern, color and yardage. Valley Forge Fabrics will not be responsible for any claim if fabric is cut. All Quality Control claims will be handled on an individual basis. Color samples must accompany purchase orders if a color match is requested. Valley Forge Fabrics will advise as to its ability to comply. Variation in color cannot be avoided, as no two color lots are exactly the same.
Reserves placed on fabric will be honored for 10 business days. Cuttings for approval (CFA) will be held for 2 business days after being sent from our warehouse.
Please refer to our warranty information page.
Fabric widths can vary +/- 5%. Fabric repeats will vary up to 1 inch per linear yard. Fabrics may have up to 5 flaws per 50 yard roll. It is possible to have bowing of up to 1 inch per 54 inches of width.
Few fabrics are completely stable. Stretching or shrinking may occur as a result of fabric breathing and thereby absorbing moisture. Valley Forge standards state that 3.75% should be allowed for shrinkage on bedding fabrics and 2.5% should be allowed for shrinkage on drapery fabrics. If a laboratory certification is required, please increase your order by 1 yard to allow for testing.
- All requests for returns must be approved by Valley Forge Fabrics.
- Products approved for return will be issued a Return Material Authorization number.
- Returns will not be accepted on merchandise that has been cut, processed or marked in any way.
- Returns will only be accepted on regular “in line” items. Returns are not accepted on customs or special order merchandise.
- Authorized returns on 1st quality merchandise and refused shipments are subject to a 35% restocking fee.
- Valley Forge is not responsible for damages to merchandise that occur in transit, storage and delivery.
- Requests for returns must be made in writing and include the invoice number, date of invoice, pattern, color, yardage and reason for return.
- Requests for returns must be received within 30 days of date of invoice.
- Cancellations will not be accepted if production has started on merchandise.
Upholstery Cleaning Codes
Written instructions available upon request:
- S Only mild pure water-free dry cleaning solvents may be used. Cleaning by a professional service is recommended.
- W Clean only with water based shampoo or foam upholstery cleaner. Cleaning by a professional service is recommended.
- WS Water based cleaning agents and foam may be used for cleaning. This fabric may also be cleaned with mild, water-free solvents. Cleaning by a professional service is recommended.
- There are a variety of commercial chemical cleaners available on the market which should be scrutinized carefully as they may not be appropriate for woven textiles or coated products such as vinyl and polyurethane.
- These products may come in liquid, wipes and spray bottles and may have some immediate positive results. However, over time there may be a filmy buildup of the chemical and degradation of the product. This may not be apparent from your initial applications.
- Please refer to the instructions of the manufacturers and note that many of these chemicals should be avoided on porous, soft surfaces. Please get in touch with us for product specific cleaning instructions.