We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 (or the age of legal consent in your jurisdiction, if higher) (the "Age of Consent"). If you are under the Age of Consent, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age the Age of Consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under Age of Consent may have provided us personal information, please contact us using our Contact form.
What Information does Valley Forge Fabrics Collect through its website?
Information You Provide to Us:
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, through the registration process and/or through your account settings, we may collect Personal Information such as your name, company name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
We may communicate with you if you've provided us the means to do so. For example, if you've given us your email address, we may send you promotional email offers on behalf of other businesses, or email you about your use of the Services (with your consent, if required by law). If you do not want to receive communications from us, please indicate your preference by following the directions provided in the message. If you wish to change your choice, you may do so at any time by following the directions provided in the message or contact us through the appropriate link on our Contact page.
Information Collected Automatically
Whenever you interact with our Services, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or device, which may include your IP address, device identification, "cookie" information, the type of browser and/or device you're using to access our Services, and the page or feature you requested. "Cookies" are identifiers we transfer to your browser or device that allow us to recognize your browser or device and tell us how and when pages and features in our Services are visited and by how many people. We only place cookies on your device with your consent. You may withdraw or change your consent at any time by clicking the "cookies" link at the bottom of our home page. You also may be able to change the preferences on your browser or device to prevent or limit your device's acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of our features.
We may use this data to customize content for you that we think you might like, based on your usage patterns. We may also use it to improve the Services – for example, this data can tell us how often users use a particular feature of the Services, and we can use that knowledge to make the Services interesting to as many users as possible.
Some pages of our website and our emails may also contact small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Valley Forge Fabrics, for example, to count the users who have visited those pages and for other website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system integrity and server integrity) and to understand the effectiveness of our email communications so that we may make our communications with you more interesting and improve our Services.
Does Valley Forge Process Any Special Categories of Information
We do not ask you to provide, and we do not knowingly collect, any special categories of Personal Data from you.
Does Valley Forge Do Any Automated Decision Making
We do not use your Personal Data with any automated decision making process, including profiling, which may produce a legal effect concerning your or similarly significantly affect you.
Will Valley Forge Fabrics Share Any of the Personal Information it Receives?
We may share your Personal Information with third parties as described in this section:
Information that's no longer personally identifiable.
We may anonymize your Personal Information so that you are not individually identified, and use or disclose it without restriction. We may also provide aggregate usage information to third parties, who may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use our Services, so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal online experience. However, we never disclose aggregate usage information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally, as an individual.
Contractors and Service Providers:
We may share your Personal Information with contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. These include IT professionals, shippers, and other similar organizations who help us run our business and provide you with the Services. We contractually require these third parties to keep Personal Information of our customers confidential and to use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
In certain situations, businesses or third party websites we're affiliated with may sell or provide products or services to you through or in connection with the Services (either alone or jointly with us). You can recognize when an affiliated business is associated with such a transaction or service, and we will share your Personal Information with that affiliated business only to the extent that it is related to such transaction or service. We have no control over the policies and practices of third party websites or businesses as to privacy or anything else, so if you choose to take part in any transaction or service relating to an affiliated website or business, please review all such business' or websites' policies.
To a Buyer of Valley Forge Fabrics or Other Successor:
We may disclose your Personal Information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a planned or actual merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Valley Forge Fabrics’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which the Personal Information held by Valley Forge Fabrics about our users and customers are among the assets transferred.
To Fulfill the Purpose For Which You Provide It and With Your Consent.
We may share your Personal Information to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to contact a representative, we will transmit the contents of that email along with your email address to the selected customer representative. We will also share your information for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the Personal Information and with your consent.
Protection of Valley Forge Fabrics and Others:
Is Personal Information about me secure?
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. If you access your account via a third party site or service, you may have additional or different sign-on protections via that third party site or service. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password and/or other sign-on mechanism appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We have also implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures used in providing our Services.
What Rights Do I Have Regarding My Personal Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the website and visiting your account settings. You may request access to, correction, or deletion of personal information that you have provided to us by contacting us through the Contact page. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your account with us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to become incorrect.
If you are in the European Economic Area, you may also have the following rights with regards to your processing of your Personal Information:
- Restrictions. You have the right to restrict our processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances. In particular, you can request we restrict our use of it if you contest its accuracy, if the processing of your Personal Data is determined to be unlawful, or if we no longer need your Personal Data for processing but we have retained it as permitted by law.
- Portability. To the extent the Personal Data you provide us is processed based on your consent and that we process it through automated means, you have the right to request that we provide you a copy of, or access to, all or part of such Personal Data in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to request that we transmit this Personal Data to another controller, when technically feasible.
- Withdrawal of Consent. To the extent that our processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time by closing your account. Withdrawing your consent will not, however, affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent before its withdrawal, and will not affect the lawfulness of our continued processing that is based on any other lawful basis for processing your Personal Data.
- Right to be Forgotten. You have the right to request that we delete all of your Personal Data. We cannot delete your Personal Data except by also deleting your user account, and we will only delete your account when we no longer have a lawful basis for processing your Personal Data or after a final determination that your Personal Data was unlawfully processed. We may not accommodate a request to erase information if we believe the deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. In all other cases, we will retain your Personal Data as set forth in this policy. In addition, we cannot completely delete your Personal Data as some data may rest in previous backups. These will be retained for the periods set forth in our disaster recovery policies.
- Complaints. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority in the country you live in, the country you work in, or the country where you believe your rights under applicable data protection laws have been violated. However, before doing so, we request that you contact us directly in order to give us an opportunity to work directly with you to resolve any concerns about your privacy.
- How You May Exercise Your Rights. You may exercise any of the above rights by contacting us through the Contact page or through the contact information listed below. If you contact us to exercise any of the foregoing rights, we may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. We reserve the right to limit or deny your request if you have failed to provide sufficient information to verify your identity or to satisfy our legal and business requirements. Please note that if you make unfounded, repetitive, or excessive requests (as determined in our reasonable discretion) to access your Personal Data, you may be charged a fee subject to a maximum set by applicable law.
What Other State-Specific Rights Do I Have?
Your California Privacy Rights
After January 1, 2020, you have the additional rights described in our California Privacy Addendum.
Consent to Processing Personal Information In Other Countries Outside Your Home Country
In order to provide our Services to you, we may send and store your Personal Information outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to countries that may not or do not provide an equivalent level of protection for your Personal Information (including to the United States).
Your Personal Information is transferred by Valley Forge Fabrics to another country only if it is required or permitted under applicable data protection law and provided that there are appropriate safeguards in place to protect your Personal Information. By using our Services, you represent that you have read and understood the above and hereby consent to the storage and processing of Personal Information that you provide directly to us on our Services outside of the country where you are located. To ensure your Personal Information is treated in accordance with this Privacy Notice, Valley Forge Fabrics uses Data Protection Agreements between Valley Forge Fabrics and all other recipients of your data that include, where applicable, the Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission (the "Standard Contractual Clauses"). The European Commission has determined that the transfer of Personal Information pursuant to the Standard Contractual Clauses provides for an adequate level of protection of your Personal Information. Under these Standard Contractual Clauses, you have the same rights as if your data was not transferred to such third country. If you are located in the European Economic Area, you may request a copy of the Data Protection Agreement by contacting us through the Contact Information below.
How Long Does Valley Forge Keep My Personal Information
We will retain your Personal Data for the entire time that you keep your account open. After you close your account, we may retain your Personal Data:
- For as long as necessary to comply with any legal requirement;
- On our backup and disaster recovery systems in accordance with our backup and disaster recovery policies and procedures;
- For as long as necessary to protect our legal interests or otherwise pursue our legal rights and remedies; and
- For data that has been aggregated or otherwise rendered anonymous in such a manner that you are no longer identifiable, indefinitely.
Who Controls My Personal Data?
What if I have questions about this policy?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message through our Contact page, and we will try to resolve your concerns.