CDI, A Valley Forge Company, seeks qualified, professional installers in the (location) area who will provide the highest quality of service to the hospitality industry. Additional requirements include a completed white glove training certification, exclusive to our service standards, which will be provided by CDI.
Join our network of highly talented window treatment installation specialists today! Submit your information using the form below.
Installer Job Description:
- Install custom window treatments including roman shades, decorative blackout curtain treatments, custom draperies and roller shades.
- Perform window covering estimations, repairs, and/or services in a timely and efficient manner.
- Clean customer premises of any installation debris, dust; etc.
- Maintain installation calendar in coordination with CDI, A Valley Forge Company’s workload. Installers are booked through Independent Contractor Projects; managed on a calendar to avoid overbookings and identify installer activities.
- Process customer invoicing; responsible for collection of receipts, sign offs, compiling information and submitting to Independent Contractor Projects for approval.
- Sustain an up-to-date Installer Portfolio including insurance documents, contracts, and background checks on an annual basis to ensure CDI, A Valley Forge Company is in compliance with or network standards.
Required Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- Prior window covering installation experience in commercial and hospitality industry – preferably 2 years.
- Ability to work independently as a team member on the CDI, A Valley Forge Company installer network.
- Provide customers with a friendly, respectful, professional experience.
- Aptitude to learn and grasp new technologies and/or procedures as introduced to the window installation industry.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to problem-solve dynamic issues on the fly.
- Excellent communication skills via telephone, written, and verbally when interfacing with customers.
- Current and valid driver’s license in state of residence and employment.
- Punctual and dependent on every level including installation, communication, invoicing, etc.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 50lbs. as well as maneuver up and down on a ladder.
- High school diploma or equivalent completed education level.
We provide all of our Network Installers with:
- Our paid white glove training and certification.
- Network of window treatment operations and real-time support.
- Possible opportunities for additional installer trainings and industry-related conferences.
- Job Type - Independent Contractor.
- Hours - 20-40 per week, paid on a freelance basis.
- Completion of CDI, A Valley Forge Company white glove training and certification required.
- Completion of W-9 tax form required.
- Completion of a written contract signed by both parties including scope of work, confidentiality agreement, non-compete agreement, deadlines, amount and timing of payments required.
- Valid driver's license, pass a background check, and high school or equivalent education required.
CDI, A Valley Forge Company
CDI, a Valley Forge Company, provides the largest selection of custom window treatments, expert customer service and the highest level of quality — starting with fabrication all the way to installation.
We believe that no project is too unique, and no task is too small, guaranteed to meet any hospitality window treatment need.
Impacting the Hospitality Industry & Travelers
Our ultimate goal is to impact the happiness of travelers. We provide the highest quality service and textile products to the hospitality industry. CDI, a Valley Forge Company is dedicated to living and working together harmoniously with our customers, and our environment. Our company goals are focused on developing innovative products that affect the guest experience through performance, and human well-being.
Custom Window Treatments
We specialize in a myriad of custom window treatment options including roman shades, decorative blackout curtain treatments, custom draperies and roller shades. Our commercial window treatments and services offer an assortment of customizable options, such as fire retardant window treatments and motorized roller shades. CDI has the window covered!
Highest Standards of Effort and Success
The service goal of CDI, A Valley Forge Company, is to be on time and in budget. To make the specification, purchasing and installation process easier for our clients. We produce fabrics that facilitate the profitable turnover of guest rooms and public areas.
We encourage a positive team effort on behalf of our suppliers and our employees in order to maintain the highest standards of effort and success.